The brand-new CS:GO update is here to boost your holiday spirit! Check out the full list of changes below.
Winter season FUN
– Chickens are now sporting their festive-wear to celebrate the season.
– Players can now pick up and throw snowballs in all game modes except Danger Zone, Wingman, and Competitive Matchmaking.
– The T’s have gift wrapped their special package for the holiday season.
– Freeze frame holiday borders are back to wish you a happy winter season.
– Take a winter vacation to Militia! Now available in Casual and Deathmatch game modes.
10 year coin
– The Ten Year Veteran Coin will be awarded to players who have been a member of the Counter-Strike community for over 10 years. To be eligible to receive the coin the player must have a Steam account in good standing owning a game from the Counter-Strike series. The player must have owned the game for ten years and played the game at least once. The coin will be awarded next time Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is launched.
2019 Service medal
– When you become a Global General (Rank 40), you’ll be given the opportunity to reset your Profile Rank. After January 1, 2019 you’ll be able to receive a new 2019 Service Medal, an inspectable display item that will be visible wherever your avatar is shown.
– Significant performance improvement for users on AMD and Intel GPUs.