– A new music kit EZ4ENCE by The Verkkars is now available for purchase.
– A new Feral Predators Sticker Capsule is now available for purchase.
– Vertigo has been moved from Reserves Group into the Active Duty Group.
– Cache has been moved from Active Duty Group into Reserves Group.
– Added new cover in bottom of mid, that doubles as a ramp towards “window” to B site
– Pushed up CT spawns slightly
– Prioritized spawn positions, CTs will be biased towards forward spawns, Ts biased towards rear spawns
– Added corner railing to catwalk on B site
– Blocked two-man boost on top of spools in CT spawn
– Blocked angle over wall when going down stairs from B site towards T spawn
– Tweaked T stairs up to bombsite B
– Tweaked layout of T spawn slightly
– Updated bombsite target models on sites
– Elevator shaft injuries now count towards the injury statistic
– Fixed various clipping issues
– Grenades will no longer go through closed doors in certain rare circumstances.
– Players can no longer pick up weapons through walls or without direct line-of-sight.
– Fixed certain textures sometimes not rendering when running with -d3d9ex launch option.
– Fixed an issue causing certain areas to not render correctly when spectating a player with zoom-in activated.
– Fixed items removed from user’s inventory sometimes showing up in loadout and buy menu incorrectly.
– Fixed player disconnect messages to have neutral names when communication preference is set to sanitize player names.
– Added “consecutive_round_losses” value for each team to Game State Integration output.