Try it out:
To practice the tricks listed below, all you need to do is start a game by using the console command "map de_inferno". Moreover, the following commands may come in handy:
- sv_cheats 1 — allows using cheats
- mp_roundtime_defuse 999999 — sets round time
- bind z "give weapon_flashbang" — gives a flashbang when button "z" is pressed
- bind b "give weapon_molotov" — gives a molotov when button "b" is pressed
- sv_infinite_ammo 1 — infinite ammo
- bind v "noclip" — turn on and turn off the airplane mode when button "v" is pressed
- sv_grenade_trajectory 1 — shows the trajectory of grenades
- sv_showimpacts 1 — shows the marks of bullets
To take a closer look at what's going on, you can open a contextual menu of a gif image. In order to do that, you need to right click on the gif and choose the correct menu option.
1. Truck smoke
It's easy to perform and it completely closes the player behind the truck on A.
2. Bridge smoke
If the defensive players don't let you take the water, then you can use this smoke to shut off the bridge on B.
3. Toxic smoke
A player taking the toxic position may stop you from going to B from Monster, but this smoke perfectly fixes the problem.
4. B side smoke
Sometimes the defensive players take quite inconvenient positions under the bridge and don't let you go to the planting side. This molotov smokes the opponent out and it's easy to perform, as well.
5. Connector smoke
If the CT players have already taken Connector, then you need to attack A and this smoke will definitely come in handy!
Bonus: fire for entrance from upper tunnels
This interesting fire thrown on the run cuts off the entrance from the upper tunnels to the T side players.
Previous episodes of "Useful tricks" (clickable):
CSGOPolygon.com will open the world where reliability, honesty and simplicity of the service leave no doubt, and the game's outcome depends on your luck only. Use the promo code "HellRaisers" in the "Redeem Code" tab and get free 500 coins to your account!
Make sure to subscribe to our social networks to stay tuned!