- Added Holiday Cheer.
- For a limited time, the Negev and R8 Revolver are available in Competitive Matchmaking;
- R8 Revolver: Price reduced to 700;
- Negev: Price reduced to 2000 as a starting point, to promote experimentation with the weapon;
- Volume now decays smoothly over distance, instead of by discrete steps.
- Adjusted HRTF audio mix to more closely match sound quality without HRTF.
- Added snd_hrtf_distance_behind (default 100), which allows HRTF to more closely match the perceived direction of a sound source as seen by the actual player behind a monitor.
- Fixed a bug where music volume would be set to the maximum level while accepting a lobby invitation.
- Added support for official game servers in Guangzhou and Shanghai for the Perfect World CS:GO Beta.
- Spectators can now use overhead equipment display.
- Fixed overhead equipment display not updating in some cases.
- Fixed orientation of stickers on dropped weapons.
- Adding Game State Integration output for use by tournament organizers. New output for player equipment value (with log_level 3), showing the observer slot for each player and adding a new ‘PhaseCountdowns’ feed for timing the end of warmup/freezetime/round ends.