A new map has been released in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive — please, welcome Canals. It's available in all game modes.
- Visually upgraded the Phoenix Terrorist player model:
- Added the Spectrum Case, featuring 17 community designs. In the Spectrum Case, the rare special item will be the second generation of knives in Chroma finishes.
- Improved performance when using HRTF.
- Fixed some cases where grenade sounds wouldn’t play when they should.
- Fixed teammate color problem when teammates select an invalid color.
- cl_drawhud_force_radar can have three values: -1 to force draw no radar, 0 default, 1 to force draw radar even if other HUD is disabled.
- cl_drawhud_force_deathnotices can have three values: -1 to force draw no deathnotices, 0 default, 1 to force draw deathnotices even if other HUD is disabled.
- Added option to Game Settings to set Team ID to Always On ( cl_teamid_overhead_always ). Server can disable with sv_teamid_overhead_always_prohibit.
- Added binding to Show Team Equipment ( +cl_show_team_equipment ) that will show teammates’ full Target ID, including equipment. Server can disable with sv_show_team_equipment_prohibit.
- func_rotating objects no longer freeze and spam server console after rotating 1000 times
- Thinned out corner when coming into hut from lobby, making it easier to peek into A site
- Bullets now do more damage when shot through walls in hut
- Raised rollup door in Mini, making it easier to see towards rafters
- Removed three boxes on top of blue container near garage
- Reduced C4 explosion radius from 500 to 400 units (Thanks NaVi!)
- Made water outside the map deeper (Thanks hollandje!)
- Raised arch on CT side of long A
- Fixed some boost exploits
- Railing on top of boost position near T bridge no longer blocks bullets
- Various bug fixes