Alongside the major tournament, there will be a traditional entertainment for the viewers — Pick'Em Challenge. The prediction contest has become a tradition for CS:GO. This time, the rules of Pick'Em Challenge have changed, but it affected solely the group stage. According to the new rules, Pick'Em Challenge will run the following way:
- Choose one out of two teams ending up with a 3:0 score;
- Choose one out of two teams ending up with a 0:3 score;
- Choose the remaining seven teams that will advance out of the group stage.
Each correctly chosen team will bring you 3 points. The choice can be made until the group stage matches begin. After the beginning, it will be impossible to make a choice or change your prediction.
The play-off rules haven't changed — you need to choose a winner in each match. Correctly predicted quarter final matches will bring 12 points each, while the semi-final ones — 10 points each. Correct predictions for the grand final will give you only 7 points. As well as with the group stage, the play-off predictions cannot be changed as soon as matches begin.
You can get 102 points all together. Those getting 75 points and higher will receive the gold medal, 50 points will give you the silver medal, and the bronze medal will be provided to those having more than 25 points. In order to take part in Pick'Em Challenge, you need to have stickers of teams a victory of which you are predicting.
Step-by-step guide on how to take part in Pick'Em Challenge:
- Go to the main menu and choose the appropriate tab:
- Go to Pick'Em Challenge Group Stage, then choose teams by clicking the green squares. In the pop-up window, you need to choose the sticker of a team you are making a prediction for:
- If you don't have the chosen team's sticker, the game will suggest you getting one. If you do, you'll be able to place a bet right away:
- Excellent! You've made your prediction. Repeat the same actions to predict other results: