The new version of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive has got the HRTF function, updated Nuke and made some changes to the interface, and also offers players give their friends and teammates presents.
- Deployed Holiday Cheer for your festive fragging season. You can spread the Holiday Cheer! Gifts are now available for a limited time.
- Added new audio option that enables Head-Related Transfer Function (HRTF) processing on in-game sounds. The goal is to vastly improve 360 degree vertical and horizontal sound positioning. The function is turned on by default, for an optimal experience with HRTF, we recommend turning off any external 5.1 or 7.1 surround audio driver options.
- Third-person weapon angles now visibly match first-person weapon recoil.
- In the friends panel “Steam Groups” have been renamed to “Public Lobbies”.
- The “Public Lobbies” tab now shows nearby public lobbies and suggested steam group lobbies in addition to your steam group lobbies. Steam Group lobbies now display the country associated with the majority of lobby members.
- Fixed 5 Year Veteran Coin to be granted to accounts that cancelled and later reactivated their old Counter-Strike license after they restart their CS:GO client.
Example of new function NRTF's working
- Removed railing on crane in A site rafters
- Removed ability to climb up on/plant the bomb on top of silos in both bombsites
- Moved T entrance to squeaky to make movement smoother
- Removed window in Toxic, replaced with double doors
- Removed yellow bollards near Garage and Secret
- Removed cover on top of Mini
- Added some full cover in cubby next to ramp in bombsite B
- Replaced exposed bombsite silo with simple version in bombsite A
- Fixed small collision bump on ramp in ramproom where players could get stuck
- Added white, flat surface on fence at T side of yard
- Fixed various bugs listed on CSGOBugtracker.com (thanks to all contributors!)
- General optimizations