In this update Valve has fixed a series of unpleasant issues. In addition, the Halloween event has come to an end.
– Halloween has come to a close.
– Dropped weapons and other grenades no longer prevent flashbangs from blinding players.
– Fixed a bug where Killer Replay sounds would sometimes continue playing after the Killer Replay had finished.
– Players will now measure regular UDP pings to matchmaking regions where SDR is not yet enabled (Brazil, EU North, EU West).
– Fixed a problem where players experienced high ping because region selection was based on SDR ping, but SDR was not used in the region for gameplay.
– Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes fail to start with the message “Only one instance of the game can be running at one time".
Make sure to subscribe to our social nets to stay tuned!