Polishing of updated Inferno continues. In another update the map has got a series of improvements which have to make it more interesting to play. Also, a series of minor bugs in the game has been fixed.
- Added a Halloween mode (can be changed by sv_holiday_mode).
- Fixed a regression where players did not fade to black after death with mp_forcecamera 1.
- Added ability to accept friend requests from CS:GO main menu and to send friend requests from match scoreboard.
- Fixed a case where player would sometimes not be placed in competitive matchmaking queue correctly on the very first search after starting up CS:GO which required stopping search and searching again.
- Fixed some instances where incorrect or missing reverb was being applied to sounds.
- Latency to official datacenters is now always measured using Steam Datagram Relay.
- A temporary griefing conviction assigned by Overwatch will now be elevated to a permanent conviction if the suspect had a previous temporary griefing conviction.
- Cache: Minor bugfixes.
- Inferno: Added a second set of steps up on A site.
- Made wallbangs through windows near A site balcony, A site hut/quad and T apartments towards bridge more consistent.
- Pipes in underpass can now be shot through.
- Pushed back stairs to graveyard to create more room for defending player.
- Made shader for fountain water cheaper to render on low settings.
- Prevent name-peeking through gap between pillar and wall in hut/quad.
- Fixed various graphical and movement bugs.
- Moved back grenade-clip in open door on A site.
Make sure to subscribe to our social nets to stay tuned!
Cheer for HellRaisers!