8 best teams having got through the open qualifying stage will fight for the prize found of the tournament and the champion title of the small tournament by Razer!
The teams will face off against each other in the single-elimination system with the bo5 match format from 12-22 April. The system of the tournament is 7/68. The final stage of the championship will take place in the double-elimination system, following the results of which a team that will get $3,500 and in-game gold will be found! More information about the tournament might be found on the organizers' website.
- 1 place — $3,500 + in-game gold
- 2 place — $2,000 + in-game gold
- 3 place — $1,500 + in-game gold
- 4 place — $1,000 + in-game gold
- 5-6 places — $500 + in-game gold
- 7-8 places — $500 + in-game gold