While going through outside, T-side players often limit themselves with smokes, covering the view from Red Box to the entrance into Secret. A smoke we're suggesting will cover Bridge and will not let CT-side snipers work from a few positions. It's more convenient this way to take Bridge and cover teammates from a possible push into smoke.
Fire over entrance from Box
Although, this fire will come in handy less often than the molotov onto Box, the shown below nade can be useful when smoking the defenders out from the second floor on A. The only condition for a successful throw is that you need to break a window on the roof in advance.
After planting the bomb on B, T-side players rush to take different positions, and Toxic is one of them. If CT-side players have no nades left, then they'll have to either wallbang the doors and waste their time or take a risk and open it by themselves. Such a wallbang can get rid of an opponent, sitting in the room, but be careful, it works both sides.
HellRaisers PRO with Ivan "Johnta" Shevtsov
Coach of our team Ivan "Johnta" Shevtsov talks about different usages of a smokescreen on A:
«It's an unusual smoke that can help coming out of Box or Doors against a team that often has an AWP player sitting in Heaven. It cuts off the view for the opponents and is pretty unique, which might make the enemies size up the situation wrong. It's also nice when fake taking A, while going through Vents to B. In order to make it, you need to cut off positions behind the back vent and at Box with a molotov, and you should do it beforehand».
Try it out:
To practice the tricks listed below, all you need to do is start a game by using the console command "map de_cache". Moreover, the following commands may come in handy:
- sv_cheats 1 — allows using cheats
- mp_roundtime_defuse 999999 — sets round time
- mp_warmup_end — ends warmup
- god — turns on God mod (makes you invulnerable)
- ammo_grenade_limit_total 5 — allows the player to use all types of grenades
- bind “key” “give weapon_hegrenade; give weapon_flashbang; give weapon_smokegrenade; give weapon_incgrenade; give weapon_molotov; give weapon_decoy” — gives a full set of grenades when the chosen key is pressed
- sv_infinite_ammo 1 — infinite ammo
- bind "key" "noclip" — turns on and turns off the airplane mode when the chosen key is pressed
- sv_grenade_trajectory 1 — shows the trajectory of grenades
- sv_showimpacts 1 — shows the marks of bullets
In order to pause the gif or download it, right click on it and choose the "Show controls" option.
PubgGG: win the best skins for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and be sure of the service's integrity and сredibility! There are only you and your luck here, why won't you try it?