B one-way smoke
A simple-to-use smoke covers B players from enemies, watching from the vents and a site before plant B. This smoke is one-way, which means a player from the plant position will be able to see his opponents as he remains low profile.
Fire under vents
Both CT and T side players often need to throw molotovs into vents at B. In most cases, it can be done openly, but if that's not possible and the closest position is taken, you can throw the following simple nade directly under the vent's tube.
Boost for checking A
While retaking A, the CT-side players have lots of ways, but those defending B usually rotate from the CT's base. In this way, you can rapidly gather information about the situation on the plant thanks to a very simple boost on Car.
Pop flash for defending A
This simple pop flash is excellent for blinding all the players coming to A. It's much harder to get to the right position, though, since usually the terrorists spare no nades in order to get rid of someone sitting in this corner on A.
HellRaisers PRO with Ivan "Johnta" Shevtsov
One of the HellRaisers will talk about advantages of the boost and B smoke. Today's expert is going to be the team's coach, Ivan "Johnta" Shevtsov:
"The boost on car can be very useful if you know for certain that the enemy is there, otherwise you'll just waste your time.
The B smoke is very good, as well, but it's important to understand when it needs to be thrown. You need to find a moment when the opponents are coming out to the site instead of just taking vent room. In order to do that, you need to watch the opponents' nades. When you see a smoke at Help and molotovs on the plant, then it's time to use the very smoke".
Try it out:
To practice the tricks listed below, all you need to do is start a game by using the console command "map de_cache". Moreover, the following commands may come in handy:
- sv_cheats 1 — allows using cheats
- mp_roundtime_defuse 999999 — sets round time
- mp_warmup_end — ends warmup
- god — turns on God mod (makes you invulnerable)
- ammo_grenade_limit_total 5 — allows the player to use all types of grenades
- bind “key” “give weapon_hegrenade; give weapon_flashbang; give weapon_smokegrenade; give weapon_incgrenade; give weapon_molotov; give weapon_decoy” — gives a full set of grenades when the chosen key is pressed
- sv_infinite_ammo 1 — infinite ammo
- bind "key" "noclip" — turns on and turns off the airplane mode when the chosen key is pressed
- sv_grenade_trajectory 1 — shows the trajectory of grenades
- sv_showimpacts 1 — shows the marks of bullets
In order to pause the gif or download it, right click on it and choose the "Show controls" option.
PubgGG: win the best skins for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and be sure of the service's integrity and сredibility! There are only you and your luck here, why won't you try it?
Make sure to subscribe to our social networks to stay tuned!