Another Competitive Mode game isn't the only thing you can test out with your friends. How about a fun match with settings and commands that you won't see on the official servers? Make sure to type sv_cheats 1 into the console to get these commands to work.
1. sv_gravity value — a classic and well-known command that changes gravity. The higher the value, the stronger the gravity is.
2. host_timescale value — a command that changes the game speed. The higher the value, the faster the time ticks down. The default value is 1.
3. cl_ragdoll_gravity value — when set to 0, removes gravity for dead bodies, and so recently deceased enemies fly up up and away, just like in those Indian action movies.
4. weapon_recoil_view_punch_extra — the higher the value of this command, the harder your screen will shake after shooting.
5. ent_fire !self color "0 0 0" — changes the color of a player's model. The RGB color model is used for this value, meaning 255 0 0 makes a player completely red, and 0 0 255 makes it blue.
However, if these activities aren't for you, you can always make your own server for a competitive 5v5 game. We covered the steps for creating your own unique server in one of the episodes of our "Shooting range" series, so make sure to check it out!