CZ75-Auto Nerfed, M4A1-S' Magazine Increased, MP7's Price Reduced
What changes have the developers implemented to the game? A full list of the June 12 patch changes is below!
- – Reduced base damage of the CZ75a from 33 to 31 (a single shot is no longer lethal against a helmeted opponent).
- – Increased reserve ammo for the M4A1-S from 40 to 60, to provide some additional utility without impacting brief engagements.
- – Reduced price of the MP7 from $1700 to $1500.
- – Game servers will no longer print their public IP address in response to “status” command from clients.
- – Unsealed graffiti items can now be deleted.
- – Fixed a bug where looping sounds playing from dormant entities could play briefly before switching off.
- – Removed skybox limitations
- – Updated some landmark art
- – Lowered skillceiling to get into apartments from T spawn
- – Banked corner in hallway leading to A site scaffolding
- – Removed ladder near entrance to apartments from T spawn, replaced with boxes
- – Removed broken corner near van in bombsite B
- – Improved visibility from T side of mid towards A connector (removed dark background door inside connector)
- – Improved visibility from CT stairs towards T ramp in bombsite A (removed dark background door inside ramp)
- – Disabled bullet collision on vertical fence columns in mid
- – Removed wooden pillars at bottom of mid
- – Fixed some player collision bugs
- – Redesigned T approach to B site through alley, with split entrances
- – Improved visibility of players against the scaffolding near A
- – Removed ability to stand on top of doorframe at CT stairs to B
- – Other minor bug fixes and improvements