CS:GO Update for November 13: The end of Hydra and modes changes
Another update has ended the operation, expanded possibilities for the casual mode a little and improved the prime match making.
List of changes:
- Operation Hydra has come to a close.
- Added Wingman and Flying Scoutsman to the available game modes.
- Wingman changes:
- Added Wingman-exclusive skill groups for better matchmaking in Wingman.
- Added ability to select maps.
- Added Nearby Lobbies for Wingman.
- Moved Arms Race and Demolition into War Games (with Flying Scoutsman).
- All War Games are now maxplayer 12.
- Updated maps available in Classic Competitive:
- Mirage, Cache, Inferno, Overpass, Cobblestone, Train, Nuke, Dust II, Canals, Office, and Agency.
- Updated maps and map groups available in Classic Casual:
- Dust II
- Defusal Group Delta (Mirage, Austria, Inferno, Shipped, Cache)
- Defusal Group Sigma (Cobblestone, Train, Overpass, Nuke, Canals)
- Hostage Group (Agency, Insertion, Office, Italy, Assault)
- Matchmaking now uses the Trust Factor by default. In the short term, players with Prime status can still choose to match using the old system.
PubgGG: win the best skins for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and be sure of the service's integrity and сredibility! There are only you and your luck here, why won't you try it?
Make sure to subscribe to our social networks to stay tuned!